Seven-storey building located in the parish of Santo António, Funchal, built from scratch to trade in building materials and furniture, set between two streets: the Santa Quitéria Road (to the north) and the Tango Trail (to the south). The building has 4 floors of services with 2.173 m2, including 3 floors of commercial area and 1 administrative floor, 2 parking floors with 2,272 m2 and, at the base, a large warehouse with 1.164m2 and right foot with 5.5m, which extends to a large patio with about 1,800 m2 and direct access to the Tank Trail. The property is in a residential area, close to wholesale warehouses, car dealerships and the Madeira Shopping Mall. The place has good access and a good public transport network. The building has the following subdivision: Floor 2 with administration zone, offices, bathroom and terrace
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa – It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugals Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate – Flexiquadrante Lda